Paderno Spiralizer Giveaway
Featured Kitchen Tool
Does anyone really need a tool for making vegetable spirals and ribbons? How would we use it? We quickly discovered that a spiralizer is a gadget that can nudge our family into eating more veggies. Equipped with four blades, the Paderno Spiralizer transforms vegetables into thin strands as well as spiral cuts, shoestrings and ribbon "noodles." Another plus is an accessory for creating fancy accordion cuts. This spiral vegetable slicer is great for slicing raw vegetables and fruits for salads, pastas, side dishes, stir-fry's and garnishes, and even shoestring fries.
Spiralized veggies can then be steamed, sautéed, roasted or eaten raw. The Paderno 4 blade Spiralizer is simple to use - prongs hold vegetables tightly against a cutting blade-while a crank is turned to produce long ribbons or skinny, curled, and twisted pasta-like spirals. We particularly liked the way it worked on beets and zucchini. We even used it to add strands of cucumbers and carrots to our sushi salad.
This is the updated version of the original Paderno Spiralizer Slicer, which was actually created about 20 years ago. By the way, this spiral slicer was selected as best in its category by Cook's Illustrated.
Paderno World-Cuisine 4 Blade Spiralizer
- The compact base minimizes counter and storage space, and houses extra easy to remove blades.
- Its clear cover doubles as a tray to catch ribbons as they are cut
- Suction feet offer stability during use
- Disassembles easily for storage
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Four stainless blades include: Spiral, Angel Hair Shredder, Fine Shredder, Coarse Shredder
- Includes four stainless-steel blades: angel-hair shredder, chipper, fine shredder and straight blade, plus a pin accessory to use with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables, including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini, beets and more.
Try these "spiralized" Recipes:
Spiralized Ginger Scallion Egg Drop Soup
Zucchini Pasta Caprese
GIVEAWAY: Paderno is offering a lucky KosherEye reader a 4-blade Spiralizer! Enter to win below:
Giveaway limited to continental U.S. only. If not living in continental U.S, you can still enter and, if selected, "gift" your prize to a continental U.S. friend or relative. The winner will be notified by email. Once notified, the winner must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.
This giveaway ended at 11:59PM, February 3, 2015. The lucky winner is Ellen Burger, Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677.
If you just can't wait to see if you are the winner, you can order online here: Paderno World Cuisine Spiralizer Pro, 4-Blade
Enter to Win with Rafflecopter
a Rafflecopter giveaway